Tuesday, July 16, 2013

The Boxy Zippered Pouch

I have recently become addicted to making these cute – and incredibly useful – pouches. Fully lined with no raw seams inside, this is a great makeup bag, or jewelry bag. Also great for toiletries when traveling.

I have another 3 boxy zipped pouches cut out and ready to sew. I'll be adding them to my http://www.Etsy.com/shop/lovemetwiceboutique store and asking $10 for them. Quite the bargain as even a tube of lipstick to put inside it costs more than that nowadays, am I right?



So keep your eyes open peeled (ew, that's not a nice saying, is it?!)...

These pouches measure 7"x4" by 3" tall. If you want to special order a fabric/zipper combo of your very own, comment and let's get talking. I'm always up for a challenge. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to leave your thoughts about my blog post. Your comment will show after I have given it the once over checking for spam. Spam adds nothing to the conversation, nor does it add anything to a gourmet meal.

Once I'm certain it's spam free, it'll go live and your words will live in infamy. :)

Thanks for playing along.